The yoga mat is our partner who is intimately in touch every day. It records
our sweat and engraves the imprint of our constant practice and progress. Of
course we must take good care of it.
Therefore, it is necessary to clean the Body Building Yoga Mat. The unwashed yoga mat is likely to contain bacteria, fungi and dust mites. The bacteria in it can cause folliculitis, which can cause body spasms and athlete's foot. The biggest threat to people with allergic physique is to induce allergic dermatitis and asthma. So how do you clean your yoga mat?
Body Building Yoga Mat
To ensure hygiene, it is best to wash once every other week.
1. The easiest way to clean a yoga mat is to spray two drops of detergent to four bowls of water, spray it on a yoga mat, and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
2. If the yoga mat is already dirty, you can also gently wipe the yoga mat with the washing powder on the cloth, then rinse it with water, then roll the yoga mat with a dry towel and blot out the excess water.
3. Finally, put the yoga mat in a ventilated place to dry.
What's more, as a professional Yoga Mat Exercise Products Manufacturer, here are some requires we’d like to tell you:
1. The amount of washing powder should be as small as possible, because the washing mat may become slippery once the washing powder remains on the yoga mat.
2. Do not use a hard brush to clean the yoga mat, which will cause the surface film to crack and fluff.
3. When you dry the yoga mat, remember not to expose it to the sun!